This document was last updated on October 26, 2016
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you to personalize your website experience, make your transactions faster and to send out customer emails about new or other relevant products and services.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature – To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Keep track of website traffic and interaction so we can offer better user experience.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Google Analytics
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website has a reliable Secure Socket Layer (SSL) guarding the website and your personal information from security hacks or other internet related vulnerabilities in order to make your user experience and financial transactions safe and secure.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
**If you disable cookies, some website features including those affecting user experience may be disabled, but downloads and transactions will continue to function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites you click on and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Be aware of Google advertising requirements by viewing Google’s AdWords Policy. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Credit Card Processing
All sensitive data including credit card information is stored through our third party online payment processors. We do not store any credit card information on our website.
Our PCI compliant payment gateway is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer with Privacy Compliance as the Subject.
This document was last updated on October 26, 2016